At Kruse Corp, we build careers. We’re looking for qualified, full-time HVAC service technicians serving the Wichita, KS area. Job duties include repair, maintenance, and installation of HVAC systems.
These items do not guarantee employment, but we do look favorably on those who have achieved them.
- Completion of HVAC trade or secondary school
- 5+ years’ experience as a Journey Service Tech
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a mechanical trade
- Good customer service skills
- EPA Universal Certification
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical and read wiring diagrams
- No physical restrictions and ability to lift minimum of 50lbs
- Ability to work with safety as first priority
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history
- Ability to pass a drug screening
*Kruse Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, however the required qualifications are in place for the safety of our customers and employees. If you do not yet meet the required qualifications, contact us and we’d be happy to help guide you on your career path.
Aside from an amazing work environment and the incredible people you’ll be working with, here are even more great reasons to work at Kruse Corporation:
- Opportunity to join and be represented by Local Union 441 and receive all benefits of a bargaining agreement
- Company provided vehicle and gas card
- Company phone and iPad
- Company provides all tools
We’re looking for people just like you to join our team!
Passionate, dedicated, hard working. If that sounds like you, we’d love to have you work at Kruse Corporation.
Who We Are
Kruse Corporation began as a sheet metal contracting company, but quickly diversified to meet the needs of our customer base and our community. We now offer plumbing, architectural sheet metal, welding and emergency mechanical service in addition to the original HVAC and custom sheet metal that our company began with.